You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,753,213

Next Level: 5,107,448

Friday, April 7th 2006, 3:10am

Hacked Sunglasses Stand (All EP's)

Hacked Sunglasses Stand

by Carrigon

This hacked sunglasses stand will give your sims five pairs of black sunglasses. Click the stand and they will walk to it and put the glasses on. Click the stand again to remove the glasses. When all five pairs are gone, you won't be able to do anything else with the stand. Great for shops or by the pool. Both male and female sims can put the glasses on. Adults, Teens, Elders.

Should work with all EP's.

Installation: Place packages in downloads. Find the stand in Electronics/All. You can place it outside or inside.

Notes: This is still a work in progress. I might update it or change it. I did remesh the glasses several times while working on this. I'm still not sure I'm happy with these yet. I might do different meshes and colors. You won't be able to recolor the glasses due to the nature of the hack, so I might do a few stands. The current sunglasses mesh was really for females, so I might do something a bit more unisex. My goal here was to make a stand where our sims could put the glasses on without us having to use a mirror and wait for all our files to load. I did that here.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No Re-Hacking, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carri_WearableSunglasses2.JPG
  • Carri_WearableSunglasses3.JPG
  • Carri_WearableSunglasses4.JPG
  • Carri_WearableSunglasses.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

lucentgem

Trainee

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2006

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 219,784

Next Level: 242,754

Friday, April 7th 2006, 3:35am

Re: Hacked Sunglasses Stand (All EP's)

lol, nice. Those glasses remind me of when I was little. :*)

Tori131426

Trainee

Date of registration: May 1st 2006

Level: 30 [?]

Experience: 284,119

Next Level: 300,073

Monday, May 1st 2006, 3:45pm

wow, they're huge! LOL! very cool!! he he :mrgreen:

Microcosm

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2006

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 20,884

Next Level: 22,851

Monday, October 23rd 2006, 10:14am

Hey, you're right! this is a great idea! I rarely put my sims accessories for the same reason... imagine the loading time for each sims wanting to sunbath around the pool. & twice to take them off - i'ld loose patience! that's why my sims all have damaged eyes lol

Hope you'll do other models or colors - but these big ones are cool, reminds me of 70's stars!
a handbag stand would be nice too
a BIG thanks Carrigon! :!:

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2006

Level: 15 [?]

Experience: 6,021

Next Level: 7,465

Friday, October 27th 2006, 8:10am

OMG! This is awesome :) Thanks!