You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,640,788

Next Level: 5,107,448

Thursday, February 16th 2006, 10:57pm

Hula in Hot Tub *Alpha*

Forever considered Alpha. One of my earlier works.

Hula in Hot Tub *Alpha*

By Carrigon

Please READ these instructions carefully, I will NOT answer anyone's question who didn't read this first.

Instructions:

If you have my voodoo bottle, REPLACE it with this one. And put this voodoohula package in your downloads with it. BOTH of these files are required. This voodoo bottle has the same GUID as the old one, but it has new features. So, unzip this somewhere, take both packages, put them into downloads, make sure you've overwritten or replaced the voodoo bottle with this one.

What this will do:

I modified the bottle so you can now summon one hula girl at a time. BEFORE you summon one, put a hot tub on your lot near the bottle and remove all other fun objects off the floor. So that way, she'll want to use it. If you have a swimming pool, she might go for that instead, so it's really best on lots without one. Also, she can teleport herself around your lot as she dances. Usually, she'll go near your door or any fun type object including newspapers and flamingos. So remove anything you can first. And if you think she's not on your lot, just look around, she might even be across the street. Summon one, it takes awhile after she's summoned. She'll dance around awhile, eventually she will change and get in the tub. (if she doesn't, have your sim go in first) Once she's in there, if you have your sim join her, she will talk to your sim. Unfortunately, the voice is male !amazed Don't bug me about it cause I don't know how to change it at the moment. And that is the only interaction you can have with her. But talking to her in the tub will up your social. And you can even have another sim join you. The hula girl never seems to leave the tub once she's in it. So you might have a permanent hot tub guest. You'd have to use moveObject on to eventually delete her if you ever wanted to get rid of her.

How to get her naked:

Use SimPe to change her swimsuit to a naked swimsuit. You'll probably have to make a naked swimsuit or get one from somewhere. Make sure you change all instances of the swimsuit in her code lines. When you're in the Simpe clothing area, you'll see what she's wearing listed and I think there are one or two strings for her swimsuit, just make sure you change those. When you do it right, and she does go for the hot tub, she'll change and be naked. You could try deleting the tub after she's changed and seeing if she'll just be naked and dance around your lot that way.

The Simpe clothing area is the 3D ID Referencing area, instance 1. click it, plugin view. You'll see her clothes listed. Scroll down, change all of the afbodyswimwear lines by clicking on them and then clicking on the little arrow next to file properties. It will take a LONG time for it to load. When it does, click on adult. Look on the left for the female clothes, there is a preview window in this area and you'll have to click the checkmark for it. It will take a really LONG time for it to load when you do that. Hunt around for your naked swimsuit. Remember to do it for all instances of the swimsuit in her strings. Make sure you click change or commit when you have to and file save when you're done.

What else the bottle now does:

There's one more backfire spell. Try Burn Spell. It will put your controlled sim into the burn clothing.

The hula girl may act differently on different lots. I tried her on a lot that did have a swimming pool and lots of fun objects. She went for the pool first. Then she danced around for a really long time. This has not been tested on all lots. That's why it is alpha.
Carrigon has attached the following image:
  • 20_hulainhottub.jpg
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

-Techno-

Beginner

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2006

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,464

Next Level: 38,246

Tuesday, December 26th 2006, 6:05pm

Re: Hula In Hot Tub *Alpha*

Cool :mrgreen: