You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,642,728

Next Level: 5,107,448

Saturday, June 23rd 2007, 1:50am

Wearable Gold Hoop Earrings PETS and SEASONS

Wearable Gold Hoop Earrings PETS and SEASONS
by Carrigon

These special earrings won't flash blue on you. They are made in a completely different way than traditional game earrings are made. Traditional game earrings need to look for your recolor to work. That's why they tend to flash blue, the game has trouble finding those since PETS. My earrings don't need to look for anything in the game, so they won't flash blue on you. You won't find these earrings in your mirror or in BodyShop. These are special objects.
Click on the jewelry box to wear the earrings. You can click the box to remove them, but you can also click on the earrings themselves while on your sim to remove either both earrings or just one at a time.

I've added my souvenir coding. Sims can pick up the box and have alittle memory of the earrings. They can put the box on my souvenir shelf if you have it, or any flat surface. And sims can steal the earrings. If you have SEASONS, sims can give the earrings as a gift.

I didn't enable these for kids to wear because I thought the child mesh positioning would probably be different.

The positioning on teen ears is a tiny bit different than on adults, but it still looks fine.

Installation: Place both packages in downloads. Both are required for this to work. You should have PETS or SEASONS installed. Find in appliances/all for about $250.

The earrings cannot be recolored due to the nature of the hack. The only way to get new colors is to go through the entire process of making a new set. Therefore, these are only goldtone at the moment.

I'll probably do more and do different styles.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No re-hacking, No cloning, No copying, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carrigon_WearableEarrings1.JPG
  • Carrigon_WearableEarrings2.JPG
  • Carrigon_WearableEarrings3.JPG
  • Carrigon_WearableEarrings4.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

Date of registration: Aug 26th 2006

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 8,941

Next Level: 10,000

Friday, August 10th 2007, 6:09am

Re: Wearable Gold Hoop Earrings PETS And SEASONS

This is a great new object! I really like the idea of buyable jewelry that can also be given as a gift - then it really means something instead of just being an irrelevant (to Sims) decoration. And of course no blue flashing is a big plus. I do find it strange that it is in the appliance section, so I will probably SimPE my game version over to Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous.