You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,509,954

Next Level: 5,107,448

Wednesday, February 15th 2006, 6:47pm

Forever Burn, Safe Fireplaces (TS2 or Uni only)

Forever Burn, Safe Fireplaces (TS2 or Uni only)

Unrar, place the package into downloads. Once you light a fire in the fireplace, it will always stay lit, forever. All interactions are still available, but watch that View. Your sims won't leave the View very much on their own since the fire never goes out. To delete a forever burning fireplace, you must use moveObjects on cheat. If you don't want a lit fireplace at any time, delete the burning one, buy a new one and don't light it. These fireplaces are now safe and should never cause a fire in your home. Enjoy!

Not really compatible with NL, please get my NL version instead if you need it.
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,509,954

Next Level: 5,107,448

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 1:41am

Re: Forever Burn, Safe Fireplaces (TS2 or Uni only)

This is an older version of the hack, if you are looking for a newer version, get the one for your current latest EP.
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview