You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,704,562

Next Level: 5,107,448

Monday, December 1st 2008, 5:03am

No Witch Skin and Witch Clothes Hack (AL with MG)

No Witch Skin and Witch Clothes Hack (AL with MG)
by Carrigon

This hack stops the Witch Skin and Witch Clothing from happening when sims become Witches. That's all this does. It keeps your sims looking normal.

This hack was only tested on regular sims. I can't guarantee I got all the code for supernatural sims, such as werewolves and plantsims. But this will work on regular sims.

I also tested it with the WitchBegone Potion that changes Witch sims back to regular sims.

This is a global hack.

Installation: Remove any older version. Place package in downloads. If you have any problems with this version, you can try going back to the plain AL version. The code changes were minor and shouldn't cause a problem.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No re-hacking, No copying, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

Unregistered

Sunday, April 19th 2009, 6:56pm

Re: No Witch Skin And Witch Clothes Hack (AL With MG)

Thanks! :D I really like the evil witchs in Apartments but hated the green skin! Now my witches can look like regular sims with a difference!

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 10:23pm

Re: No Witch Skin And Witch Clothes Hack (AL With MG)

I was not having any problem with my regular AL No witch skin, not working even with M&G but I will download the new one just to be on the safe side. Thanks :)