You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VampCat

EvilGenius

Date of registration: Aug 4th 2011

Level: 15 [?]

Experience: 6,753

Next Level: 7,465

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 1:05am

Romeo + Juliet- Tybalt's Rapier (Display Version)

This was a mod that was requested by me a long time ago. At the time, I didn't have much free avaliable time to do public requests, and to be honest, I still don't.

I have been away from the sims scene for a while, but recently re-installed my game and all EPs, and at the moment I am focusing on things I want for my own game, while also staying aware of what other people have wanted, this is not my 1st mod since my return to the game, but it is my 1st upload in almost 3 years, I have other new mods which will be uploaded, but this one comes first.

This is a Sims 2 replica of Tybalt's Rapier (Gun) from the movie Romeo and Juliet (the Leonado Di-Caprio version). This version is presented in a display case.

This Display version needs the "Free Time" Expansion Pack.

This file is compressed in to .7z file format.

Enjoy!
VampCat has attached the following images:
  • RapierDisplay1.jpg
  • RapierDisplay2.jpg
VampCat has attached the following file:

verstorben

Beginner

Date of registration: Aug 8th 2010

Level: 11 [?]

Experience: 1,487

Next Level: 2,074

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 4:41am

Oh wow! I loved that movie so much!!! :D
I probably listened to it like 5 times in one week, but that was many years ago haha.
Thanks for uploading this!