You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 47 [?]

Experience: 6,251,065

Next Level: 7,172,237

Tuesday, December 30th 2008, 12:55am

Vampire Daytime Hack MG (FreeTime Req'd)

Vampire Daytime Hack MG (FreeTime Req'd)
by Carrigon

This file is for everything up through MG. If you are missing an EP or pack, I cannot guarantee this will work.

This file updates the Vampire Daytime Hack in several ways.

This hack allows vampires to walk in the daylight and their motives are very slow.

Vampires will no longer hiss at the sun. They will no longer stop what they are doing when the sun comes up. The sun does not affect them at all.

Vampires will now act like normal sims. They will no longer walk funny or do vampire idle animations. I replaced the vampire idles with the hobby idles from FreeTime, that's why you need FreeTime for this.

Installation:
Remove the older OFB version first! Place package in downloads. This is a global hack. This hack may conflict with other hacks you might have. If you are unsure, after installing it, use SimWardrobe's hack scanner to scan for conflicts. If this hack is not working on current vampire sims, you will need to reset those vampires. Cure them, then just turn them again. This should fix the walk and idles for you.

Note: If you don't like the hobby idles, you might be able to use Simwardrobe's no hobby idle hack with this. It really shouldn't conflict. I haven't tested it with his hack yet, but I have checked the code and it shouldn't conflict.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No re-hacking, No copying, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.

NOTE: Some people said the file was coming out as a corrupt download, try the second one I put up, see if that works. You can only have one version in your game.
Carrigon has attached the following files:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

Ysabella

Beginner

Date of registration: May 29th 2007

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 7,479

Next Level: 10,000

Thursday, February 12th 2009, 1:57am

Re: Vampire Daytime Hack MG (FreeTime Req'd)

Hello Carrigon :)

First i say thanks for all your wonderfull hacks.

I have a question:

I have all EP's and Minis, also FT, AL and MG. I use in my game the OFB - Version from this hack and is works good for me.

Is this one a another version or must i replace the older version from this hack?

The problem is, i like the vampire idle anims.

When i must replace the hack, can you made a version with the vampire idles included?

Sorry when my english a little bit confused, i'm from Switzerland.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Thursday, February 12th 2009, 3:59am

If you like the old version better, you can just stick with the older version. This hack is just if someone doesn't like the vampire idles. And it also stops the vampires from jumping out of whatever they are doing when the sun comes up. It's just optional if you want to use it. If the older version is better for you, you can stick with that.
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,

The Mobster's Daughter
Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy Version

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Hard Copy on Amazon

Ysabella

Beginner

Date of registration: May 29th 2007

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 7,479

Next Level: 10,000

Friday, February 13th 2009, 6:49pm

Thank you Carrigon :rose)

You make me happy :banan)

Unregistered

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 10:54am

May you make another version that only make no hiss at the sun and stopwhat they are doing when the sun comes up?and other idle anim are not be replaced.
Sorry for my bad english,i come from china.

Unregistered

Sunday, February 22nd 2009, 4:19am

just add something,i want to have smoke too :wink:
thanks,harry.

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 2:22am

*hopes this works for me* -- I have all the EP's and SP's (except Ikea and Celebrations).

Thanks though, this is a awesome hack.

Foxen

Beginner

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2012

Level: 13 [?]

Experience: 3,680

Next Level: 4,033

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 4:32am

Hi. Sorry for bothering with sims 2 questions... but I downloaded and installed this and while it works, it completely stops a vampire's needs from decaying, no matter the time of day. Only way I can get them down is through activities that deplete needs (read cook book, exercise, etc). I'm assuming I didn't misread and this is supposed to make them decay like a normal sim's.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Monday, August 13th 2012, 3:47am

No, it's doing what it's supposed to be doing. Their needs should only decay as you do things. Vampires are supposed to be supernatural and not have the same decay as regular sims.

The Mobster's Daughter
Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy on Amazon

Foxen

Beginner

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2012

Level: 13 [?]

Experience: 3,680

Next Level: 4,033

Monday, August 13th 2012, 3:25pm

Oh I thought their needs would decay like a normal human's. Well then. Thank you for clarifying.