You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,508,841

Next Level: 5,107,448

Thursday, February 16th 2006, 10:35pm

Hacked Tarot Deck V3 (smaller, no pause popups)

Hacked Tarot Deck V3 (smaller, no pause popups)
Works with Uni or Uni with NL

By
Carrigon
Original Mesh by Lethe_S
Original codes by Eric of Insimenator
Original codes by Merola
Original random dialogue usage code by Homeslice-- hacked and refined by Me

What this does:

Click on Consult the tarot for all this random outcomes:

A Wish of Immortality often carries a high price
(Sim becomes a zombie)
Popup doesn't seem to happen here, but you'll see the sim become a zombie

You will have many new friends soon
(Sim becomes best friends with everyone on the lot)

You keep a very clean home
(Lot is cleaned of all debris)

You will die an unexpected death
(Sim's stats go all red)

Everyone really does hate you
(Every sim on the lot hates you and you hate them)

Everyone loves you, and you will have to deal with much jealousy
(Every sim on the lot loves you)

Your skills leave much to be desired
(Sim's skills are randomized)

You will go through an epiphany
(Sim's personality is altered randomly)

Many strange children will enter your life
(Sim is now pregnant with alien twins)
You will hear a sound effect and probably won't get this popup
Check the pie menu for the abort option, if you see it, sim is pregnant

Your heartbeat is strong and healthy, like the beating of a drum
(A drum appears)

Your life is like a song
(Your sim is given a guitar)

The fruitfulness of your labors will be rewarded
(A Fruit Punch Bowl appears)

Crime doesn't pay, unless you make it
(A counterfeit machine appears)

I've added an option to Remove Zombie Curse when you click on the Tarot. It will return your sim to a normal sim state.

Instructions: Hack works best with free will off. Wait a bit between consultations, have the sim walk around once or twice. You won't always get the popup, but usually something happened. Aging has to be on for the pregnancy to work. Keep the sim standing or they tend to pop out of the chair when you consult. If the sim seems to jump a bit and nothing happens it's because nothing for that action can happen at that time. Like your lot is already clean or the sim is already a zombie.

Known issue: You might not always get a popup, but the action still happens. I think you don't get a popup just for the pregnancy and the zombie, but the actions will happen.

Update: Refined the code, you should get the right popup for the action that happens. Changed the relationship codes to only those on your lot. Changed the wants thing to randomize skills instead. Added an option to "Summon Spirits From Beyond", lets you summon a ghost. The ghost won't stay, but will appear for a second. Choose someone who has died in your neighborhood as the choices don't always work. Added an option to abort the alien pregnancy. Abort option will only show if sim is pregnant.

Update for V3: Fixed the kind of popups you get. No more pause popups! Now you'll get the smaller popup and the game will never pause. This smoothed out the code alot. You can now click the tarot alot and you'll see how much smoother the actions are. The only time a sim will jump a bit and nothing happens is because they already have whatever you clicked on, like they are a zombie, pregnant, the lot has nothing to clean. Just click again for something else to come up.

Intallation:
Place package into downloads. Your new tarot object will show up in decorative.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • cleanhouse.JPG
  • crime.JPG
  • dead.JPG
  • drum.JPG
  • friends.JPG
  • fruit.JPG
  • guitar.JPG
  • hate.JPG
  • love.JPG
  • multiclicks.JPG
  • personality.JPG
  • skills.JPG
  • summonghost.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

SimMoon

Trainee

Date of registration: Feb 20th 2006

Level: 30 [?]

Experience: 246,500

Next Level: 300,073

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:43pm

Re: Hacked Tarot Deck V3 (smaller, no pause popups)

These are awesome!

:rose)

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2006

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 30,668

Next Level: 38,246

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:21pm

Re: Hacked Tarot Deck V3 (smaller, No Pause Popups)

Hi Carrigon! This question involves a couple of hacks so not sure where to ask it.

I had an elderly male sim who was abucted by aliens - there was no evidence of pregnancy & thought perhaps elderly male sims didnt get pregnant.

I used your golden spider (abolutely love it) to make him young again - adult. Next thing I know he has morning sickness.

So! I used the tarrot cards (thank you for your good work) to terminate the pregnancy - the option did show but after termination it did not show.
However, he still went through the body changes of pregnancy and the pregnant walk. Each time he popped his stomach I went into SimPE and unclicked the pregnant body shape and it disappeared in the game but not the pregnant walk. No big deal. I am OK with that. He did not have a child. I am greatly relieved (cant handle male pregnancy). His wife has since had 2 pregnancies.

Now, the problem is, I noticed he still has the last timester walk :( . It wont go away. Is there anything I can do to change his walk back to normal? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thankyou. :)

SimMoon

Trainee

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:30pm

I have a friend that terminated a male pregnacy in the last trimester (simwize). She had to go back and let them have a baby with their wife (Through the Insimenator) to get rid of the walk. It has only happened that one time. But if you let them have the next baby, the walk goes away.

sorry
SimMoon

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:35pm

I would probably let them go through it if you have to. And from now on, use my hack for the no pregnant men by UfO's :abduct) I don't let my sim men get pregnant. I think it's creepy.
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,

The Mobster's Daughter
Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy Version

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Hard Copy on Amazon

SimMoon

Trainee

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:40pm

[quote user="Carrigon" post="3959"]I would probably let them go through it if you have to. And from now on, use my hack for the no pregnant men by UfO's :abduct) I don't let my sim men get pregnant. I think it's creepy.[/quote]

I hear ya girl! :swd1) The thought of a pregant man gives me the willys!

SimMoon

Yes, my husband may be chunky but he "ain't" pregnant! LOLOL!!!

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2006

Level: 25 [?]

Experience: 89,036

Next Level: 100,000

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:49pm

Great job with the new tarot deck. Looks like it should be fun! I let my men get pregnant...it's only fair. :lol:

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 12:23am

Thanks for the quick replies Carrigon & SimMoon. :banan) Will try your suggestions.
Yep definitely 'creepy' - male pregnancies. I do have the no male pregnancy hack now. This was one of the first sims I made & it all happened originally before I knew of male pregnancy so really want to fix it if I can.
Thanks again. :)

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 11:18pm

[quote user="SimMoon" post="3957"]I have a friend that terminated a male pregnacy in the last trimester (simwize). She had to go back and let them have a baby with their wife (Through the Insimenator) to get rid of the walk. It has only happened that one time. But if you let them have the next baby, the walk goes away.

sorry
SimMoon[/quote]

For some reason the pregnancy termination didnt work. Carrigon your were right I had to let the pregnancy go through. I couldnt get him pregnant again with his wife using insimiantor as the details still showed him pregnant. I would be interested SimMoon how your friend terminated the male pregnancy, there must be something I missed. Just in case it should happen again. Horrors!

Anyway, all fixed for now and definitely have installed 'no pregant male hack'. Thanks again both of you for your help.

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2006

Level: 13 [?]

Experience: 3,024

Next Level: 4,033

Wednesday, April 19th 2006, 12:18pm

Wow. While looking for new simmie stuff, I kind of stumbled in to here.
This will certainly add a little random chaos to my too-perfect sim lots. One question about the "Everyone loves you" chance card, does it do family/age checks?

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Wednesday, April 19th 2006, 5:59pm

It's been a long time since I've looked at the code for this. I really can't remember. It will flag whoever is on the lot, I think.

The Mobster's Daughter
Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy on Amazon

ahmird2

Trainee

Date of registration: Apr 28th 2006

Experience: 286,433

Friday, April 28th 2006, 7:17am

For some reason the abort preagnancy has never worked for me. Neither has unchecking "is preagnant' and adjusting applicable trimester settings with SimPE. I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this for me.

Tori131426

Trainee

Date of registration: May 1st 2006

Experience: 271,048

Friday, December 8th 2006, 10:42pm

cool!! cant wait to try it!! :mrgreen: