You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,545,106

Next Level: 5,107,448

Saturday, June 23rd 2007, 1:13am

Tiki Idol and Wishing Jug Souvenirs with Reminisce Options

Tiki Idol and Wishing Jug Souvenirs with Reminisce Option SEASONS *UPDATED 4/6/07*
by Carrigon

Remember the old TS1 Vacation option of picking up a souvenir and having and sharing a memory about it? It took me three days to write this code, but I've finally done it. Sims can now pick up a sculpture and have a memory of it. Memory is only visual, none will appear in inventory. If you have another sim click "join" on the sim who is holding the object, they will share the memory. The sim will put the object down when finished. Sims will look to put this on a table or other flat surface first. If you move the object out of the room, they will walk with it and put it away on a flat surface if they can find one, just click Reminisce again. It's very similar to the TS1 Vacation code.

How to use: I'm giving you two Souvenirs you can buy, the tiki idol and the wishing jug. Each has its own GUID, so you can have both in your game. Buy a sculpture, they're in decorative/all for about five simoleons. Place it in the room and have a sim click Reminisce. If you want another sim to join in, wait till the first sim is holding the object, then the join option will appear on that sim. Have the second sim click join.

I've put that the tiki idol statue is unlucky because I've coded it to give a small motive hit every so often to all sims in the room. The wishing jug will give a small motive boost to all sims in the room every so often.

Sims also have the option of just viewing this object. When they do that, they will not pick it up.

Child sims can use this, too! You can have a child sim reminisce, and they will pick up the object. Other sims can join them as well.

Sims can also steal this object for fun. I've lowered the autonomy on the steal code, they won't look to do it that much unless their fun is kind of low. If it gets annoying enough, I can always turn the autonomy off on that. When a sim steals, the object will appear in their inventory. So, if the object disappears from your house, check other sim's inventory for it.

Known Issue: When you have a sim join in, you will get another dialogue popup with the same message as the first one.

Installation: Place package in downloads.

Notes: I will make more of these when I have time.

UPDATE 4/6/07: Made the jug much smaller so it fits nicely in a sim's hand. Adjusted the dialogue code so it will popup much sooner, giving a more realistic effect. To update, just replace the old files with these. Don't forget to try my souvenir shelf. If you have my shelf, the sims will put these souvenirs on it.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: It took me THREE DAYS to write this code. No hacking, No re-hacking, No copying, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission. I worked very hard on this. Please respect my policy.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carrigon_SmallerJug.JPG
  • Carrigon_TikiSouv1.JPG
  • Carrigon_TikiSouv2.JPG
  • Carrigon_TikiSouv3.JPG
  • Carrigon_TikiSouv4.JPG
  • Carrigon_TikiSouv5.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview