You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,654,367

Next Level: 5,107,448

Saturday, June 23rd 2007, 1:43am

Birthstone Ring (PETS or SEASONS)

Birthstone Ring (PETS or SEASONS)
by Carrigon

This birthstone ring can be worn by adults, elders, teens, child sims. Both male and female sims can wear the ring, and you can have a ring on each hand if you like.

You can change the colors of the stone using the design mode tool in buy mode. The only way to do this is to wait until the sim has the hand in a position similiar to the ones in my screenshots. Pause the game, use the design tool, and move the camera around until you can highlight the stone. It can be a bit tricky till you get it to do so. Once you do, the box with the recolors will popup for you. Do this for each hand the ring is on to change the colors.

There are options on the ring itself to remove it, so you would pause the game, make sure the sim has a hand in a position similar to the ones in my pictures, move the camera till you can click the ring, then just choose which hand to remove the ring off of. The ring can also be removed using the ring box.

If a sim has a wedding or engagement ring on, just use the other hand. You can remove the wedding or engagement ring by choosing to remove ring from that hand, but I have not included code to put the ring back on, so if that's not what you want, just use the other hand. It is also a good idea to remove the ring before having a sim get engaged or married.

I've included alot of recolors, even a few extras like black diamond. It is easier to click on the ring to change the colors if the ring is on a teen or child. It really depends on the mesh of the sim. Some are easier to click than others. An easy way to get a sim into a good position to change the ring is to have them tell a joke or any other social action where they move their hands a bit.

Installation: This ring is for PETS or SEASONS. Place all packages in downloads. Find the ring box in hobbies/all. Buy the box, and just choose which hand to put the ring on or choose each hand. Remove the ring either by clicking the stone as mentioned above, or just choose the option on the ring box.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing1.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing2.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing3.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing4.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing5.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing6.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing7.JPG
  • Carrigon_BirthstoneRing8.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview