You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,705,152

Next Level: 5,107,448

Saturday, June 23rd 2007, 1:54am

Spider Bellyring (PETS or SEASONS)

Spider Bellyring (PETS or SEASONS)
by Carrigon

You won't find this ring in Bodyshop or your Mirror. This ring is made differently than traditional accessories. This ring won't flash blue on you. Buy the ring box in hobbies/all, click the box to put the ring on. You can click the box to remove the ring, or pause the game, zoom in and click on the ring itself to remove it. I've given you five recolors.

To use the recolors, you have to go into buy mode and use the design swatch tool. So you would pause the game, zoom in on your sim wearing the bellyring, click the ring using the design tool, then just cycle through the colors till you find the one you want. If you have trouble clicking the ring, move the camera a bit till you get the right angle to click it.

The ring box has my souvenir coding in it. Sims can pick it up, put it on my souvenir shelf or any flat surface, have a memory of it, or even steal it. If you have Seasons, sims can give this as a gift.

The ring can be worn by Adults, Elders, Teens. Positioning on Teens is a tiny bit higher than on Adult Females. The Teen positioning is the same for Adult Males. Both male and female sims can wear this ring. Recommended for FIT Sims! Adult fat females and fat Teen females can get away with wearing it just fine, but fat males, the positioning will be too high.

Installation: Place all packages in downloads, all are required for this to work. You should have PETS or higher for this to work. Find the ring box in hobbies/all.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carrigon_Spiderring1.JPG
  • Carrigon_Spiderring2.JPG
  • Carrigon_Spiderring3.JPG
  • Carrigon_Spiderring4.JPG
  • Carrigon_Spiderring5.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview