You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,712,936

Next Level: 5,107,448

Saturday, June 23rd 2007, 1:57am

Wearable Teen Pearl Earrings PETS and SEASONS

Wearable Teen Pearl Earrings PETS and SEASONS
by Carrigon

These special earrings won't flash blue on you. They are made in a completely different way than traditional game earrings are made. Traditional game earrings need to look for your recolor to work. That's why they tend to flash blue, the game has trouble finding those since PETS. My earrings don't need to look for anything in the game, so they won't flash blue on you. You won't find these earrings in your mirror or in BodyShop. These are special objects.
Click on the jewelry box to wear the earrings. You can click the box to remove them, but you can also click on the earrings themselves while on your sim to remove either both earrings or just one at a time.

You can change color of the earrings using the design mode tool! I've included ten recolors. To change earring color, pause the game, get up close to your sim. Go into buy mode and click the design tool on the earring. Make sure you are clicking on the small earring and not on your sim. Then the box will pop up with your recolors. Just cycle through them till you find the color you like. You must do this with each earring or you'll have one that's a different color than the other. If you are having trouble clicking on the earring, just try moving the camera a bit to get a different angle.

I've added my souvenir coding. Sims can pick up the box and have alittle memory of the earrings. They can put the box on my souvenir shelf if you have it, or any flat surface. And sims can steal the earrings. If you have SEASONS, sims can give the earrings as a gift.

I didn't enable these for kids to wear because I thought the child mesh positioning would probably be different.

Teen sims only! The positioning on other ages is different. Both male and female teens can wear these earrings. If you only want one stud on a male sim, just pause the game, get up real close, click the earring you want to remove and you'll see the options to just remove one or both. Make sure you are clicking the earring and not on your sim. If you have trouble, just try moving the camera a bit to get a different angle.

Installation: Place ALL packages in downloads. ALL are required for this to work. You should have PETS or SEASONS installed. Find in hobbies/all for about $500.

I'll probably do more and do different styles.

NOTES: I tested these by killing a sim and resurrecting her. She came back with the earrings in the color I had chosen. No flashing blue. Let me know if they do happen to ever flash on you, but they shouldn't. The slot positioning might look a tiny bit off on one ear depending on the head mesh of your sim. This is because I think the ear slots are uneven on sims to begin with on certain head meshes in the game. I did try to remesh it, but I got the same result. Trying them on different teen sims, I found one would look perfect and another would be a bit off.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No re-hacking, No cloning, No copying, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carrigon_TeenPearlEars1.JPG
  • Carrigon_TeenPearlEars2.JPG
  • Carrigon_TeenPearlEars3.JPG
  • Carrigon_TeenPearlEars4.JPG
  • Carrigon_TeenPearlEars5.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview